Bombardier’s USA Engineering Hiring Event
December 14, Online - Teams
Calling all Engineers!
Come meet our recruitment teams to learn about the aerospace industry and the career opportunities that Bombardier offers across the US in Engineering.
Sign-on bonuses and relocation bonuses will be available for eligible positions*
*Some conditions apply.
5:00 – 5:05 – Introduction of guest speakers
5:05 – 5:15 – Introduction of Bombardier by Tom Bisges, Vice-President, Customer Engineering and Testing
5:15 – 6:15 – Department introductions (Defense, Experimental Flight Test and Aftermarket Engineering)
6:15 – 6:30 – Introduction to the hiring process by Talent Acquisition team
6:30 – 7:00 – Open Q&A 7:00 – End of event
- Online - Teams
- Wednesday, December 14 from 5 P.M. to 7 P.M. Central Time
Types of positions:
- Avionics/Electrical Engineer - WIC05239
- Propulsion Engineer – WIC05305
- ECS/Pneumatics Engineer – WIC05402
- Stress Engineer – Defense – WIC05397
- Structural Design Engineer, Bids and Proposals – Defense – WIC05384
- Proposal Manager – Defense – WIC05216
- Instrumentation & Systems Design Engineer – WIC05150
- Engineering, Test Pilot – WIC05162
- Senior Flight Test Engineer – WIC05309
- Project Integrator – WIC05400
Did you ever dream of working for a global company ranked amongst the leaders of its industry?
Enter a keyword to find job offers in your area.