New Grad-Engineering Virtual Information Session
December 12, 2022 - Online, Teams
Calling all Engineering students graduating this Winter 2023!
This session will be held in both English and French
Graduating this Winter 2023? Interested in kick-starting your career in aviation with a world-leading business aircraft manufacturer?
Bombardier is hosting a virtual information session about its Engineering Career Accelerated Program in Canada for new graduates. This program allows you to experience a 24-month rotational program covering 5 functions of engineering, increase your knowledge of selected engineering domains, and the opportunity to network.
On December 12th, 2022, at 6pm EST, this session will allow you to learn more about the program and to meet specialists within the field. You will also have the chance to hear from current new graduates who are part of the program and about their experience.
- Jade Dagenais, Lead of Internship Experience & Academic Collaboration
- Rui-Pedro Silva, Senior Director, Engineering, Aircraft Structural Integration
- Francis Brodeur, Engineering Manager - Electrical System Integration
- Giovanna Schembre, Engineering Professional, Engineering Career Accelerated Program
- Anthony Sawyer, Engineering Professional, Engineering Career Accelerated Program
- Audrey Veci, Talent Acquisition Advisor
- Online - Teams
- Monday, December 12th, 2022, from 6 P.M. to 7:30 P.M. EST
- This event targets final-year students pursuing their degree in Engineering
- You must be eligible to work in Canada and travel to the United States
- You must be a recent or upcoming graduate in a related engineering field
Did you ever dream of working for a global company ranked amongst the leaders of its industry?
Enter a keyword to find job offers in your area.