Internship at Bombardier
Innovation is in our DNA… is it in yours?
This year again, we’re hiring 1,000 interns. Could you be one of them?
Why intern with us?
To put it simply, we create, manufacture and sell the world’s most innovative and game-changing business aircraft. Every day, our employees challenge the status quo, and together we set new standards for comfort, reliability, energy efficiency and safety.
- Identifying, cultivating and training the next generation of industry professionals and leaders
- Bold, innovative ideas
- Cutting-edge technology
- Challenging the status quo
We’re looking for interns who…
- Are curious and motivated by interesting challenges
- Have an eye for detail, yet are creative enough to think outside the box
- Want to take on concrete projects and learn directly from industry experts
- Are team players who see the opportunity to develop their skills, increase their insights and broaden their professional network
ENGINEERING AND SCIENCE FIELDS
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Aeronautics Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Computer Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Supply Chain Management
- Information Technologies
- Human Resources
- Project Management
Here’s what to expect if you’re one of our 1,000+ interns:
- An individualized internship experience focused on your skill set and goals – engineering, marketing, etc.
- Hands-on training on concrete projects
- The opportunity to network and/or work directly with industry leaders and specialists
- Lots of opportunities to learn new skills
- Short- or long-term internships – from 4 to 16 months
- A passionate supervisor who cares about your success and your development
Does this sound interesting? We want to hear more about you…
How to apply?
We work closely with many local universities and colleges and often participate in their local career activities. We encourage you to regularly consult your school’s website or career centre for relevant job postings and to attend our campus job fairs.