Engineering Career Accelerated Program in the United States
A career with Bombardier offers a host of possibilities.
Join the Engineering Career Accelerated Program to experience the possibilities within Bombardier’s engineering specialties. Experience firsthand what makes Bombardier exceptional by design and position yourself for a successful career launch.
Bombardier’s future is bright.
Come discover how you can be part of it.
Why start your career at Bombardier?
- Benefit from challenging rotations which will see you work on complex projects with increasing responsibilities
- Have access to an assigned mentor and to coaches who will guide and support you throughout the program
- Get the opportunity to pursue your career in one of the rotational disciplines after the program
- Have a comprehensive and competitive benefits package
You will experience
- Progress in four core function rotations and in one elective function rotation
- An increasing understanding of selected engineering domains
- Opportunities to network with new graduates across disciplines and sites while working closely with the management team
Here are the steps in your application process.
Before you send us your application, make sure you meet the selection criteria. To become one of our new Trainees, you must:
- Be eligible to work in United States and travel to Canada
- Be a recent or upcoming graduate in a related engineering field
Learn more about our Engineering path in the United States.
Core Function Rotations
Four to six months in four of the following functions:
- Flight Test Engineering
- Instrumentation & Data Reduction Engineering
- Methods Engineering
- Stress Engineering
- Program & Project Management
- Systems Engineering
- Systems & Structural Design Engineering
Four months in Operations support