COVID-19 Information Centre
As COVID-19 continues to evolve globally, we’re focused on keeping all our stakeholders informed.
You can visit this section of our website for the most up-to-date information and resources.
If you have any questions or concerns, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try to find the right person to respond as soon as possible.
How are we protecting our employees during the pandemic?
The health and well-being of our employees continues to be our priority. As such, we’re following local government guidelines and applying strict protocols to ensure the safety of our employees, customers and all stakeholders. These include:
Commitment to our stakeholders
Over the past weeks, our team’s resilience has been put to the test as we adapt to the COVID-19 crisis. We are immensely proud of the work our team has done to safeguard our health and safety, support our customers and ensure the utmost for business continuity.
We will continue to review our business on a day-by-day basis and maintain heightened health and safety protocols for all those working to keep essential customer services and operations running.
As Bombardier continues to do its part to limit the spread of COVID-19, we maintain a long-term view on emerging from the crisis as the strong, industry-leading company we have all worked tirelessly to build.
Resources on COVID-19
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- WHO emergency messaging service app
- Global Cases Dashboard
- International SOS website
- Government of Canada preventative measures
- Healthy-living tips, stories and ideas from Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Bombardier’s publications regarding COVID-19
- April 30, 2021 - Bombardier’s Health and Safety Practices During COVID-19 Pandemic Recognized with Prestigious Mercure Award
- March 24, 2020 - Bombardier Announces Temporary Suspension of Work at its Canadian Operations; Suspends 2020 Financial Guidance
- March 16, 2020 - Bombardier actions on the COVID-19 virus