- Media should arrive at Bombardier’s Mirabel facility no later than 07:30 EDT
- Live webcast at www.cseriesfirstflight.bombardier.com starts 09:30 EDT during pre-flight preparations
- Bombardier Aerospace to hold press conference following the first flight
- Photos of the first flight will be available at www.bombardier.com, cseries.com and via our social media channels. B-roll will be available at bcamediafootage.com
Bombardier is pleased to announce that the first CSeries aircraft, flight test vehicle one (FTV1), is set for its maiden flight. The flight is scheduled to depart Montréal–Mirabel International Airport tomorrow morning.
Representatives of the media are invited to participate onsite at Bombardier’s Mirabel, Québec facility or to follow via a live, public webcast at www.cseriesfirstflight.bombardier.com.Please register using the following link http://events.aero.bombardier.com/CSeries_first_flight and clicking on the "Register" tab that appears in the menu.
Media who are participating onsite are advised to dress for cold weather, and arrive at Bombardier’s Mirabel, Québec facility no later than 07:30 EDT to gain access to the media viewing area next to the runway.
Access to the Mirabel site will be rigorously controlled. Only registered media representatives and specially invited guests will have access to the site.
Bombardier will hold a press conference to provide additional details approximately one hour after the first flight’s completion. Media representatives who have registered may participate onsite at Bombardier’s Mirabel facility or online at www.cseriesfirstflight.bombardier.com. Questions submitted online by registered media only will be addressed. Due to the expected volume of queries, questions submitted via Twitter or other social media channels will not be addressedat that time.
Bombardier is the world’s only manufacturer of both planes and trains. Looking far ahead while delivering today, Bombardier is evolving mobility worldwide by answering the call for more efficient, sustainable and enjoyable transportation everywhere. Our vehicles, services and, most of all, our employees are what make us a global leader in transportation.
Bombardier is headquartered in Montréal, Canada. Our shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (BBD) and we are listed on the Dow Jones Sustainability World and North America Indexes. In the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012, we posted revenues of $16.8 billion. News and information are available at bombardier.com or follow us on Twitter @Bombardier.
Notes to Editors
- Photos of the first flight will be available at www.bombardier.com, cseries.com and via our social media channels. B-roll will be available at bcamediafootage.com.
- Additional information on the CSeries aircraft program is available at cseries.com.
- Follow @Bombardier_Aero on Twitter to receive the latest news and updates from Bombardier Aerospace.
Bombardier, CSeries andThe Evolution of Mobility are trademarks of Bombardier Inc. or its subsidiaries.
Bombardier Commercial Aircraft