Bombardier Aerospace today released the four following press releases:
- Extended range on high speed Global 5000 jet now available
- The Global 5000 aircraft extended range option is now available at Bombardier Service Centers. The service bulletin regarding the 400-nautical mile (NM) (741 km) increase to the non-stop intercontinental range of the Global 5000 business jet was issued on April 21. Read full article.
- Global Vision Flight Deck on Target for First Flight in Summer 2009
- The new cockpit successfully completed its Power-ON test in winter 2009 and is on target for its first flight on a Global Express XRS aircraft in summer 2009. It is available for both the Global Express XRS and Global 5000 jets. Read full article.
- Extended Range Option for Learjet 40 XR Aircraft
- The 268 nautical miles (NM) * (496 km) range extension is now available as an option for all new Learjet 40 XR aircraft orders and for aircraft previously ordered and scheduled for delivery in the third quarter of the current fiscal year. Read full article.
- Expanded Airborne Parts Delivery Service into Europe
- Bombardier Aerospace today stepped up its drive to provide faster, more efficient resolution of Aircraft on Ground (AOG) situations with the introduction of its PartsExpress airborne parts delivery service and a new Mobile Response Team (MRT) for its Learjet, Challenger and Global business aircraft operators in Europe. Read full article.
A world-leading manufacturer of innovative transportation solutions, from commercial aircraft and business jets to rail transportation equipment, systems and services, Bombardier Inc. is a global corporation headquartered in Canada. Its revenues for the fiscal year ended Jan. 31, 2009, were $19.7 billion US, and its shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (BBD). Bombardier is listed as an index component to the Dow Jones Sustainability World and North America indexes. News and information are available at www.bombardier.com.
A full online press kit is available at www.ebace2009.bombardier.com.
Bombardier Business Aircraft
+1 514 898 6386