Internship in Canada
Why do your internship with us?
- An individualized internship experience focused on expanding your skill set and goals
- Hands-on training on concrete projects
- The opportunity to network and/or work directly with industry leaders and specialists
- Flexible internship durations – from 4 to 16 months
- A passionate supervisor who cares about your success and development
Your Internship Experience will look like
- Participating in events and activities that allow for self-development and deeper understanding of Bombardier
- Networking with Bombardier interns across in every site location
- Taking part in the Intern’s Committee- created by interns for interns
- And much more!
Interested? Want to hear from you.
Before you send us your application, please ensure you meet the criteria to become one of our interns. You must:
- Be eligible to work in Canada
- Be enrolled in a Canadian academic institution during your internship
- Be able to physically work in the province where you are hired
Once you are certain you meet the criteria, we recommend that you verify on your school’s platform if there are any Bombardier internships positions posted.
- If so, you must apply through your school’s platform to be considered for an internship.
- If you do not see any internship positions posted on your school’s platform, please send us your resume.
SHARE YOUR RESUME